Once you have booked and paid for your chosen training course, you will receive an email invitation to
create your own login and gain full and unlimited access.
You will then have unlimited access to the locked pages that contains your chosen course on the site.
Here you'll find the resources, training materials and videos.
Spiritual Hypnosis with Roy Hunter - Full Day
Roy Hunter, editor of The Art of Spiritual Hypnosis (2016, Blooming Twig Publishing), created a workshop based on that highly-praised anthology containing case summaries from over two dozen experienced and respected professionals from around the world.
- Overview of Spiritual Realms by well-known healthcare practitioners
- The Concept of Parts Therapy, and How It Relates To Spiritual Hypnosis.
- The Spirit Trek Protocol
- Avoiding Potential Pitfalls
- Past Life Regressions: fact or fantasy?
- Unresolved Past Grief
- Repeated demonstrations
This is a full day of video training.
Spirit Trek with Roy Hunter
Accessing Divine Wisdom (or Spirit Trek), based on Roy's popular book, The Art of Spiritual Hypnosis: Accessing Divine Wisdom (2016, Blooming Twig Publishing). This is experiential, with group journeys and/or individual journeys, depending on the combination of time and number of people present. Ideally suited for those who wish to obtain divine insight from their perception of God or Higher Power. Length, 2 hours.
2 Day Parts Therapy Workshop
How can you effectively help the client who struggles with inner conflicts?
Parts therapy is hypnosis for inner conflict resolution; and the parts therapy process often helps clients succeed even when other hypnotic techniques have failed.
According to experts, we all have anywhere from five to fifteen various aspects (or parts) of the subconscious that influence us in any given week. In other words, we all wear different hats.
Parts therapy is a highly effective hypnotic technique to help clients resolve inner conflicts. Someone strongly desiring to attain a goal, but who also experiences self-sabotage, may be a prime candidate for PARTS THERAPY.
Often using different names, others emulate this profoundly beneficial technique taught and practiced by the late Charles Tebbetts (a pioneer of client-centered hypnotherapy), parts therapy resembles ego state therapy and voice dialogue, as well as other variations going by different names.
Competently facilitated, parts therapy often helps people get past barriers when other techniques are insufficient. However, there are pitfalls that must be avoided in order to maximize results for your clients.
Numerous professionals around the world help clients by employing either parts therapy or variations, which are similar techniques with different names that are based on the same concept.
Prior to his passing, Tebbetts asked Roy Hunter to continue his work. With a few updates made over the years, Roy now teaches Client Centred Parts Therapy and you can have access to his 2 day workshop right here.
Objectives: Participants will learn…
- Explain the concept of Parts Therapy;
- Compare Parts Therapy with several other similar techniques such as Ego State Therapy;
- Summarize the four objectives that constitute the foundation of Client Centred Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy;
- Assess when Parts Therapy is indicated;
- Explain to a client how Parts Therapy is a way to mediate inner conflicts between different parts of the client's personality;
- Utilize hypnotic techniques in order to adequately prepare the client for the Parts Therapy process;
- Properly apply the eleven steps of the Parts Therapy process (or protocol) to help a client resolve an inner conflict;
- Practice the Parts Therapy steps through group role play;
- Demonstrate the preferred technique for integrating the parts before emerging the client;
- Use hypnotic suggestions and imagery to help the subconscious accept the resolution as fitting and viable;
- Observe demonstrations of the application of the 11-Step Process (protocol);
- Explain the conceptual and clinical rationale for each step of the Parts Therapy process.
1. Learning Objectives
2. Introduction and Overview
3. Variations of Parts Therapy
4. Important Background Information: The Four Hypnotherapeutic Steps to Facilitate Change; What Is Parts Therapy?; Which Hypnotherapy Objectives Can Parts Therapy Fulfil?; Why Regression Therapy Is a Prerequisite to Parts Therapy; Hypnotic Regressions: Cautions; When Is Parts Therapy Appropriate?; Ideomotor Responding and Psychodynamics; Ideomotor Questions to Assess Symptom Psychodynamics
5. When Is Parts Therapy Appropriate?
Sometimes it is obvious, but not always; Ideomotor Responding and Psychodynamics; Scripts for Setting Up Ideomotor Response Signals; Ideomotor Questions to Assess Symptom Psychodynamics
6. Exploring Parts Therapy: Article written by Charles Tebbetts; An Important 1990 Update; Other Updates; Overview of Important Procedures
7. The Parts Therapy Session: Preparation (First Phase of Parts Therapy); The 11-Step Process (the Second Phase of Parts Therapy); Conclusion (Third Phase, Concluding the Parts Therapy Session)
8. Avoiding Potential Pitfalls
9. Parts Therapy for Pain Management*
10. Unresolved Past Grief*
11. For the Open-Minded: Exploring our spiritual potential and more…*
12. Demonstration and Concluding Comments
Sugar Cravings Masterclass
Consuming too much added sugar increases heart disease risk factors such as obesity, high blood pressure and inflammation. High-sugar diets have been linked to an increased risk of dying from heart disease.
Obesity, which is often caused by consuming too much sugar, is considered the strongest risk factor for diabetes. Wanna beat those cravings or help your clients to beat them?
Sugar cravings come from your gut bacteria!
Our gut bacteria is actually communicating to us that they want something. They have a mind of their own! Well, our gut is, in fact, our second brain.
We have a trillion bacteria in our gut and there are different types that actually love different nutrients. Some love carbs, some fibre, and some love fats, for example. When we are not feeding those bacteria what they want, then they get really off and can make us feel like rubbish.
It is really important to have a balance of beneficial bacteria in our gut. And, we need a lot of diversity. That’s why it’s so important to have a very well-balanced diet with variety of whole nutrient-dense foods.
This helps to create the optimal microbiome for health. Remember… 70 percent of our immune system is in our gut. The bacteria in our gut helps us to maintain a healthy digestive tract, metabolize, digest and absorb nutrients.
Our internal gut flora can really help to maximize our immune health, when we treat it well, that is.
Rates of obesity are rising worldwide and added sugar, especially from sugar-sweetened drinks, is thought to be one of the main culprits.
Sugar-sweetened drinks like sodas, juices and sweet teas are loaded with fructose, a type of simple sugar. Consuming fructose increases your hunger and desire for food more than glucose, the main type of sugar found in starchy foods.
Lets beat those cravings.
This course includes a guide to accompany the video training session and 3 scripts to help you when working with clients.