Self Talk Masterclass
Our self-talk can be cheerful and supportive or negative and self-defeating. Self-talk can be beneficial when it’s positive, calming fears and bolstering confidence. Human nature, unfortunately, is prone to negative self-talk, including sweeping assertions like “I can’t do anything right” or “I’m a complete failure."
What's your self-talk like?
With the right self-talk, we can easily be more calm, confident, motivated and productive.
This masterclass covers:
- Rumination, or negative self-talk and why it keeps happening.
- What's going on in your brain that keeps you in negative self-talk mode.
- How can I make that internal voice work for you.
- Correcting your self-talk when it is unconstructive or unhelpful so you can keep it focused on boosting you.
- how to you silence your inner critic using one often-effective approach, self-transcendence.
- How to Change Your Self Talk
- How to quieten the inner chatter using Hypnosis
- The tools and techniques and scripts you can use to silence and or change the inner critic.