Hypnotic Regression Therapy with Roy Hunter
This fantastic 2 day workshop was presented in front of a live audience at Costa Mesa, California, in June of 2011.
A PDF version of the participant workbook is included (Regression workbook v2012) and accompanies the 21 video course files.
1. Summarize basic hypnotic regression therapy (HRT) theory and techniques;
2. Explain the risk and causes of false memories;
3. Explain how to minimize the risk of false memories;
4. Recognize and discuss the differences between leading and guiding;
5. Assess when HRT is indicated;
6. Compile an HRT pre-talk emphasizing the avoidance of preconceived notions about the cause of the problem;
7. Demonstrate one hypnotic induction technique with deepening procedures;
8. Describe and/or demonstrate how to establish ideomotor finger response signals;
9. Describe which past events we look for during HRT;
10. Describe at least two hypnotic regression techniques;
11. Recognize abreactions and describe how to use hypnotic techniques to facilitate the client's ability to release negative emotions surrounding a past event and to reframe the meaning of the event;
12. Explain how to use appropriate hypnotic suggestion at the conclusion of the regression in order to increase the probability of lasting success;
13. Practice a regression technique in dyads;
14. Explain how the techniques and safeguards built into diversified client centered hypnosis insure that the material uncovered comes from the client and not from the therapist.
The Four Hypnotic Steps to Facilitate Change (hypnotherapy objectives).
Ideomotor responses to determine whether or not to employ regression.
What IS hypnotic regression therapy (HRT), and which hypnotic objectives can it fulfil?
When is regression appropriate?
The difference between guiding and leading.
In-depth explanation of regression
Phase 1: Client Preparation
Phase 2: Regression Techniques to Discover the Cause
Phase 3: Abreactions and Release
Phase 4: Subconscious Relearning
Phase 5: Concluding the Session
Role Play and Demonstrations
Facilitator demonstration followed by discussion.
Past life regressions: fact or fantasy?
Ethics, possible explanations, techniques, and demonstration.